Lee Boyt has 18 years of experience in planning and resource management and has held a variety of roles both within the private and public sector, including management positions.
Lee’s experience covers a wide range of planning work both within NZ and overseas, including resource consent lodgement and assessment, preparation of notices of requirement, outline plan of works, hearings, strategic planning, structure planning, policy formulation and public consultation projects.
Lee’s experience includes:
- Assessment and preparation of a wide range of notified and non-notified resource consent applications involving a broad range of activities including residential, rural subdivision, business/commercial, retail and industrial activities;
- Experience in Council hearings and Environment Court mediation processes;
- Processing Plan Variations and Requirements;
- Provision of District Plan policy advice;
- Team leadership/management role of a local authority resource consents team;
- Preparation of procedures manuals and facilitation of staff training;
- Facilitation roles in public workshops for future growth areas in West and South Auckland;
- Involvement in preparation of a Heritage Strategy for the former Manukau City Council;
- Town Centre regeneration project co-ordinator for Manukau City Centre and Papatoetoe town centre;
- Reporting to the Mayor of London on strategic planning applications, including a number of high profile schemes:
-Tottenham Hotspur First Team and Youth Academy training facility;
-Durand Close Estate and Packington Estate;
-Great Ormond Street Hospital;
-Tate Modern II;
-Mixed use 60,000m² retail and office scheme adjacent to St Paul’s Cathedral.
Lee doesn’t get much downtime with three small children at home, but when she does she enjoys running, cycling or playing a round of golf.